When you are looking…
For a healthy, beautiful, natural-looking smile
Empress restorations may be for you
Metal-free Empress restorations have been providing patients with durable, attractive results for over 15 years. What’s so special about Empress?
Traditional ceramic dental restorations tended to be brittle and expensive to repair. Empress tooth restorations use a heat-pressed glass ceramic that’s strong and very durable. Leucite crystals incorporated within the material make Empress dental restorations crack and fracture resistant. The crystals also improve the way the restoration flexes – helping it to withstand the pressures of biting and chewing
Empress restorations can change the size, colour, shape and look of your teeth.
Bridge, cap, cover, fill
Makeovers have been made very popular thanks to TV shows like:
- fashion’s What not to Wear
- interior design’s Trading Spaces
- health/weight loss’ The Biggest loser
So why not your teeth? While calling it a smile makeover would be far from accurate, undergoing a variety of dental restorations can resolve a wide range of dental issues helping you to regain good oral health, restore the smile you once had or help you obtain a new look.
Empress offers a wide variety of restorations including:
Why invest in Empress?
Empress offers several advantages such as:
- They are biocompatible – meaning they are less likely to cause allergic reactions or negative responses from your immune system
- They will not affect the surrounding teeth
- They can be made with varying shades and levels of translucency to match your existing teeth
- They are very natural looking
- They are durable and, relatively speaking, long lasting
Is Empress for you?
Whether you want to:
- replace metal fillings
- repair chips and cracks in your teeth
- close gaps between teeth
- replace missing teeth
the first step in making sure you choose the right restoration is to undergo a dental exam.
Once Chestermere dentist Dr Lowry has done a complete assessment of your teeth, mouth and gums, and understands the goals you have for your oral health and the appearance of your smile, he can help you choose the right treatment options for you.